Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm so~~ famous~

My picture's in a magazine and all~

We were interviewed as the organisers of the (real life) event we had in May, and I'm very happy about how both the event and this article turned out. It's in Finnish, naturally (I'm not exactly an international celebrity), but I've pointed out the most important parts, which are:

- picture of Lina('s player)

- picture of me, wearing the whm jacket my grandmother made me (which is why I consider it relevant to my FFXI blog)

- screenshot of a little "tutorial game" I made (using Ren'py and free graphics & music from the internet) to be used at the opening ceremony of the event, because games was one of the event's main themes



You can also see we had quite a few people there. No idea how many exactly, but we probably got the 1000 visitors during the weekend that we'd set as the official goal. Just enough to make the place look busy without making it way too crowded. <3

2 comments:

Dibble said...

{Congratulations!} on the success of your event :) I think it's awesome~!

Anonymous said...

It was so nice event meow >^.^< I want to make more~