Sunday, August 01, 2010

Better late than not at all

They keep saying that it's always better late than never, but I'm not sure how much good posting these vids I made three years ago is going to do, since the wedding anniversary was nearly a month ago anyway. ^^; I'm posting them now anyway, and if you're wondering why I didn't post them back then years ago, watching them should settle that question.

I just made them at the spur of the moment, because it seemed like a funny idea at the time, but then it didn't seem like funny enough to post. Now that I stumbled on them today, and I'm more confident about my readers (that there aren't that many) and I have nothing better to post, up these dusty vids go.

I did post videos of the wedding ceremony of Pasifika and Phu, and also about the wedding reception at Kokba Hostel, and I did mention that trolls came crashing through the gates as the reception was winding down. Here's the never before released (I think) wedding besieged video (nothing fancy, since fine camerawork wasn't really an option at all times in the battle), and below that is a much more edited video of the reception, with an extra "guest of honour" popped on it.



No comments: