Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Why haven't anyone come to think of this...

I just came to think of one thing that the great world of Vana'diel lacks: dating service. And I mean proper dates, like long walks around the Purgonorgo Isle and maybe some clamming, if inventory space permits, or doing an interesting quest together, preferably involving a long-lost love letter or something similar... that kind of things.

If there were such a thing, though, with my luck it would be Ms. Salaheem's attempt to squeeze just a little more money out of the adventurers. I can imagine her making lovely matches, with her spiky friend... >_>

Today's revelation was at least partly influenced by a music video I saw, and with my compulsion to make vids, I just had to tinker with it... here's my take:




Do You Wanna Date My Avatar (feat. Felicia Day) Go find the original, it's really nice. :D

Unfortunaltely, Pasifika would probably be beyond help no matter how cute a tarutaru cupid was making the matches... In addition to taking things really slow (You know how long it took to take white mage to 75? ^^;), she has really high if not unrealistic expectations; She used to date the most dashing and handsome elvaan you could find, after all. -_-;

Also, the proper wedding ceremony (I did warn about the expectations, didn't I?) is a one-in-a-lifetime experience. ;_;

I'm sure we could get an event Moogle to officiate, though :o




Edit: I had problems getting the video to buffer, it kept stopping for several seconds at a time no matter what I did. I uploaded a lower quality version that plays well (for me), but here's the other one in case it's just me (or my connection) and not the video. It's exactly the same video, just uploaded differently.

No comments: