Saturday, November 07, 2009

In Lina's kitchen

Today Lina told me we could bake cookies together if I went to her place, and hey, she wasn't trying to lure me in with something suspicious like candy, so of course I happily followed her. :D

At her place, Lina whipped up a batch of tasty dough while I took out the tarutaru cookie cutter. (Doesn't everybody have one of those?)

I went a little wild and created an alliance of tarutarus~
Here they are, can you guess which is which?








Look closely for the tell-tale details, and then check if your guesses even came close:

1) Dhm, wearing his blue mage helm and all
2) Nt the Notorious
3) Lechuck, the melee white mage taru(!)
4) Shantotto... no comment
5) Titotaru, the cutest of all Titos
6) Fari-Wari the long-winded
7) Shihu-Danhu the not-so-brightaru warper (but I like him~)
8) Eisteddfodd, the cheerful taru that makes you dizzy
9) Flygon, the dancing *and*singing taru
10) Badda on a windy day, his cape flapping in the wind
11) Dibble the christmas taru (ok, all seasons taru, but well remembered for that role)
12) Yoran-Oran, a leading mandragora researcher
13) I even gave you a hint there, so you probably knew right away this is Star Sibyl
14) Dennis the menace... not. He's a cute taru~
15) Kohlo-Lakolo, leader of Star onion Brigade
16) Kupipi, Heaven's Tower's receptionist
17) Lutete, Master Caster of the Ariesian Casters

An observant reader might notice there's still room for one more in the tarutaru alliance, and that's because Pasifika need sto be able to join, of course. However, right now she's adventuring with Lina and Romi.

After that I got a little carried away with the cookies... Here's a scene from Saruta, and I'd like to point out that the mandy there is Pasifika's friend, and she's fighting that crawler. Yes, it's a crawler.

I started to run out of dough by the time I got to the humes and such in the background. (You can see the perspective there, right?) They are, from left to right:
Havster, Astarael, Fyren, Nakago, Catzen (far back), Malachiuk (in front of her) and Djbobby. The resemblance is uncanny, don't you think?

But then I ran out of dough, so I couldn't quite finish this masterpiece. I'm sure I could've squeesed some more people in to admire Pasifika's battle prowess, at least some elvaans to the back row... Lina wanted to put the cookies in the oven already anyway, so I left it at that, for now.

Lina made the dough and operated the oven, but creativity was mostly all mine. Here are a couple more eager helpers, now enjoying a well deserved rest after being constantly underfoot and overly curious about the baking process.

(The cat looks humongous, but she's actually pretty tiny, she's just on a chair at the foreground. ^^;)

3 comments:

Dibble said...

/bell01

Anonymous said...

missing christmas-taru, I hope you are all good~

Anonymous said...

Hey, its Nt, loving the cookies lol.

Next time I would appreciate an invite thought so I get to try them! :OP