Monday, February 16, 2009

Pasifika's Believe It Or Not

Pasifika adventured around all by herself, and found out some surprising facts!
Well, Phu had taken her to the places in question earlier, and Nakago had given her some good tips, but anyway... she witnessed them by herself. :o

So let's get started! *ahem*

There are many mysterious and rarely visited corners in Vana'diel, and they hold unbelievable mysteries. Today we're focusing on two areas that are near each other and share some wonders: Blueblade Fell and Leremieu Lagoon.
They're so pretty... *_*

You can't strictly speaking enter either of these places, but you can look - and that's the first wonder. The view over both areas is amazing.
Colors shift in the water of the lagoon as day turns to night, or when a thunderstorm passes over.
You have a stunning view over Blueblade Fell during the day, and beckoning lights twinkle down in the valley after dusk.

There are beautiful flowers everywere, delicately scatterred around the place, and magnificent lightnings tear the grey clouds and roaring thunderclaps accentuate the atmosphere during frequent storms.

But it just gets better.

There are ducks in the lagoon. Cute little critters. And they swim backwards. Tail first. All of them. >_>

Thet's pretty amazing, isn't it? A bit hard to believe maybe?

But the twinkling valley holds an even more wondrous mystery: There are dragons.
Sometimes they just circle around over the valley, sometimes they come a bit closer... Tiny specks in the horizon, unless you know what to look for - but I'm telling you, they're dragons! :O

Also, the whole area is haunted. Nothing nasty, though, these undead are Pasifika's dear friends! :D
Yeah, they do like her stories. They get brownie points for that. ^^

Take a look at the evidence, and decide for yourself...

5 comments:

Sefie said...

I wouldn't believe in the backwards-swimming ducks even to this day, had I not seen them with my own two eyes. xD Maybe you should take it up with some dev people and at least get a reason for it. x)

But the dragons were interesting! I hadn't noticed them ever before. But then again, if I recall correctly, there was some kind of wyrm's nest closeby so they're probably just visitin good ol' Bahamut for a nice cup of tea. x)

Pasifika said...

I've been bothered by those ducks for so long, and now I finally called a GM on them! >:D

There didn't seem to be a suitable option in POL bug reporting for this problem, and it didn't fit into the GM call categories either, but I gathere my courage and called a GM to ask what I should do to get the unnatural ducks fixed.

GM said, among other things:
"Well I see it"
and
"Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will fix this in a further version update."

The latter might be just a polite phrase - I mean, who cares about the ducks (except me)? But the first quote! At lest the GM acknowledged the problem. :D

FormorNtfc said...

I have seen the dragonythingy before, flying across the lake. Actually the 1st time I ever heard about it was when I was doing CoP with Foehammer, he told me there was a dragon flying around... I just guessed Foe had been smoking more pot than regular and thought no more of it. That was until I saw it with my own eyes lol. So I came to the opinion, it was something to do with the Rivene area close by. Ouryuu (sp) Bahamut are up there, so I guessed it was something to do with them? >.> But I guess I just spent to much time thinking about things that did'nt need thinking about :P

Hello btw! Hope alls well ;)

FormorNtfc said...

"But the dragons were interesting! I hadn't noticed them ever before. But then again, if I recall correctly, there was some kind of wyrm's nest closeby so they're probably just visitin good ol' Bahamut for a nice cup of tea. x)"

Yeah!!!

Pasifika said...

FomorNtfc said:
"Hello btw! Hope alls well ;)"

Hello! :D
I'd say all is pretty much well, and I hope you're fine, too. ^^