Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Adventuring again

After a long pause, I spent some time in Vana'diel tonight. While it wasn't as exciting and wondrous as when I first started, it was nice, certainly better than I had expected...



- I did a couple of GoV pages with Lina. It was easy, I got to smash things with a hammer, and I got a little exp, too. Hexa strikes and light skillchains~ Nice.

- Chatted with friends. Not much, but sometimes it feels very lonely to adventure with no contact whatsoever so this was nice as well.

- Waved at a passing linkshell member. Also offered to help, but wasn't needed... aww, I would've liked to be useful; I can open doors and I'm a decent decoy, and that sort of things.

- Met a stranger. A short and polite conversation, all straight out of the auto-translate dictionary, and he needed my help (but not for anything long and difficult). Perfect.

- Astarael expressed a desire to get a drom from a lottery pop NM. Said NM immediately popped and dropped the item. Nice~


Maybe I should do this more often... if I have time.

No comments: