Saturday, May 07, 2011

Equipment

These days I mainly play with Lina, when she ask me to go on an adventure together. Because of that, I most often play when I'm with her, away from home - and my home computer - so I use Dhm's little laptop.

It's slow and doesn't have all the keys as conveniently as I'd like, but as long as I have my gamepad, I can at least do something. It's not configured right, though, so I'm quite clumsy with it anyway.
Sometimes I forget my gamepad home, and then I have really hard time trying to do something, but... at least there's the external numpad, I can use that... ^^;

So when I say "I'm on my laptop, so I'm a bit slow"... That means very slow, and more likely to accidentally warp out than cure you in a pinch. ^^;;

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It totally makes sense now lol

nt.