Monday, September 21, 2009

I won, where's my prize?

Pasifika finally reached the big 75, but the world still looks the same. :o
What now? What was it all for? What's the meaning of life?

I chose a good spot for contrast, had the camera angle ready, and I captured the elusive Merit Point!While it's not really the answer to all the questions, the very first merit point helps. Not that any merit partys would want Pasifika around, but there's almost always room for a whm and her trusty hammer in Besieged. :DJust two incredibly tough whms hanging out in Al Zahbi.

Although the hammer is taking a bit of a break, because Dhm (the living vana-dictionary) analysed Pasifika's gear and his plan for new stuff has no room for a single hammer. There are other blunt instruments of destruction, but it's a hammer only if it says "hammer"... >_>Here's my Brass Jadagna and Deae Gratia, want to have a closer look?

Deae Gratia has a nice name and some sweet stats, though. >:D

I was crafting here first, but there's room for everyone...What to do, what to do... Pasifika has been skilling up some crafts, and hanging in her Mog House lately (like she always does), but an adventure was just around the corner~

The reborn legendary tarutaru took Pasifika & friends to the moblin mazes, and it was suprinsingly nice! The name has changed, but it's really him, the taru of legends!!Kind of weird, but very nice in good conpany. ^^

There's no end to people who wonder why Pasifika doesn't do any end game stuff (like a good and proper 75 should), but I guess there's something to do now that wasn't an option before 75...

That's right, I'll go to Aht Urghan!
I'll go to where Mihli is in besieged...
And I talk to that jerk Gajaad there. :O

"Hey, you! Yes you, Pasifika, White Mage level 75!" :D

While I'm at it, I may have to see about getting the mushroom hat Dhm recommended, but it's no crown. >_>

1 comment:

Dibble said...

{Congratulations!}