Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Where has all the banter gone...

I liked the Europa linkshell site where people could gather forces for missions and NMs but also talk about everything in FFXI and outside it. Mustrum's comments were actually beverage-through-you-nose kind of dangerous, but he was by no means the only funny or interesting one there.

This is not the same as the actual LS blog/site, obviously, but as long as there's no more official active site, perhaps it could serve some similar purposes: Lina's FFXI forum

This forum was made a while ago, but we never got around to advertising it or even telling friends about it, so nothing happened. It feels a bit weird to tell people to go to the mainly empty forum, but we'll just have to hope people start filling it. :D

I miss the planning, talk and weird banter, and since I don't play that many hours per day, I'm not that well versed in what's going on in LS or FFXI in general. People I knew and liked just disappear without a trace - or come back when I had no idea they were actually gone - or someone organises interesting activities, and those not on at that specific moment may never know. I'm not saying you *have to* tell anyone these things, but it would be kind of nice... so here's the chance for those who want it.

No comments: