Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kitty finds treasure

Treasure, meaow!



While the "style" of (/wave) Kitty is, well, let's say 'unstylish' on purpose, I'm not happy with the texts here... background turned out too dark, after all, and the attempts to enhance readability didn't make it much better. :/

(In the background's defence I have to say that this is supposed to be a dark forest. Kitty has wandered around all day long, and night is falling. Not that it matters much.)

Kitty's previous episodes : 1&2, 3 and 4.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"maybe odd or even"
"may or not be 9"

Unfair treasure, meow! ;_; could have been so shiny *.*

Sefie said...

"I'm not happy with the texts here... background turned out too dark, after all, and the attempts to enhance readability didn't make it much better. :/"

A-ha! Just ask me, I think I can figure something out. :D In Photoshop we have this thing called Stroke, which creates a border around anything; text or image of any kind. I'm downloading Photo Express atm to find out if your program has a similar feature. Or are you still using Photo Express? D: