Monday, July 07, 2008

Anniversary ring

Ha! Because of the title, you thought this would have something to do with experience point, didn't you! ;D

This has nothing to do with that, and everything to do with other kind of experiences, the really precious and memorable ones. It's time for THE anniversary. :D (Although the wedding day for Pasifika and Phucrabiont fell on 6.7. for most, in our time the ceremony started at midnight on 7.7.07, so that's the date for our wedding anniversary, btw.)

You know the drill... The following contains screenshots and a bit of video of a certain dreamy elvaan, along with Pasifika, arranged to sweet music. The song is titled "Yubiwa" (=ring).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

O-okay... ; _ ; I forgive you for running away...!

Gaaaah I love that song ; _ ;

Anonymous said...

A bit belated, but Happy Anniversary to my dear friends Pasifika & Phucrabiont.

Sefie said...

Yubiwaa~~~<3

Anonymous said...

I ran across your blog while bored and started reading. I have to comment on this because I am getting married on 7-7-09 to my own dreamy Elvaan *^.^*

I enjoy your blog, keep it up!

<3
Stardust, Odin server

Pasifika said...

Thank you for the sweet comment Stardust, and congratulations!

I wish you'll be as happy as we were~