Friday, June 13, 2008

Rank Mission

What's up?Seeking to further help Windurst, Pasifika asked the guards for a mission... but they didn't have a proper one. Instead, they offered her one that hadn't been approved yet - sounds suspicious, right?

She inquired further, and found out, that doing this dubious "mission" would mean going behind the back of Semih Lafihna, and against the will or Star Sibyl herself. Treason! D: There's no way Pasifika would do that!
No way, so stop looking like that...

No one can resist tarutaru puppy eyes!*Tarutaru puppy eyes*

I'm not going... it could be dangrous...You're our only hope...

I don't wat to go back, other tarus were mean to me... ;_;Please...
What's taking you so long?!Save the taru from the darkes of dungeons...

Don't worry about me, I like it here. :OPlease hurry!

Nothing I can do, I just work here.I can't be a part of that... but I'll give you a hint. -_^

This is so funny!O~ohohohohoho~~

Stop chasing me, chocobos aren't that goo to eat! :POk, so the last one was just really scary, but all the others were very compelling. No way Pasifika would leave these cute tarus in a pinch!
She didn't even have to save them all by herself: Donthitme joined her - and the red mage division. :D So, we only need to travel around the world and defeat some monsters. Ok, let's go!

Free-for-all!Here's the evil orc king, but not for long! And then...

Wow, you look so small from here. :OPasifika will be king! Er... queen? anyway, what shall we do next, my loyal minions? :D

Things got a bit sticky after a while, when Pasifika ran into both Semih Lafihna anDon't do any rash moves, ok? ^^;d some wild cardians. She was saved pretty mysteriously, but the mission wasn't quite as succesfull as Pasifika had hoped. ;_; She got a rank-up anyway for her valiant effort, but the manner of her promotion was quite bizarre. >_> Instead of recieving her honours in the Great Star Tree from the revered hands of her nation's leaders, she got her rank from under the counter in a dusty corner of Manustery. It' probably fake, somehow... ;>_>

No comments: